MeasureCamp Cardiff 2 Event Summary
85 analytics professionals, 24 sessions, 7 hours and a boat load of enthusiasm = one hell of an event!
Thank you to everyone who attended and made it such a special event. Here are the slides and materials we collated from the day. If your deck is missing or you have session notes, then please send them to @measurecamp_sw & we will add them to this list.
- What analytics have you learnt in your first year, by Russell McAthy (Q/A for people in their first years of analytics)
- Intro to magento business intelligence by Miles Woolgar
- Validating tags by Ben James (Discussion on validating tags & best practices)
- Learning’s from running/starting an agency by Nichola Stott (key things from what she has learnt from starting an agency)
- Top 10 GA reports to save you money by Phil Pearce
- Open-source data modelling & visualisation by John Kellas (Knowledge sharing of art of possible state of the art)
- Defining users, visitors, sessions & conversions by Doug Read (How do our definitions differ and why)
- SEO & CRO talk/discussion by Nick Brown (How to build and design a website for SEO & CRO using analytics)
- Make your job a 100 x easier by Drew Sellers (Automating data QA with Observepoint)
- How to get university sites to move quickly by Phil Pearce (Knowledge sharing from a analytics project with sw university)
- Customizing analytics by Anna Lewis (Share ideas about useful and fun custom dimensions, metrics, tags and other cool shit)
- Basic GA & holistic online approach by Anne-Sophie Pereira (How to help an online shop)
- Which metric for our KPI by Louise Foster-Key (Which metric should we use?)
- Problems Testing. Test your problems. AB Testing by Tara Brown
- SEO dataLayer JSON-LD by Phil Pearce
- GA ecommerce reports for non-ecommerce websites by Nathan Stockford
- Adobe Analytics by Daniel Rees
- Data Studio by Jo Sawyer (Walkthrough, questions & limitations)
- Digital analytic & SEO Acceleration by Phil Pearce (This is the post-project summary of a 3 month SEO & Analytics setup for a publishing client. The outcome was 25% organic growth in 3 months! I explain how this was achieved).
- Social Analytics & Listening by Anna Lewis +whoever shows 🙂
- Analytics, Angular JS and single page apps by Jess Spate
- Attribution & clever stuff by Russell McAthy (Marketing attribution chat)
- Starting & running meetups by Steve Morgan (Around table to discuss how we can encourage more people to run more meetups, get people along to them etc)
- Ask us anything by Russell McAthy & friends (Any questions about marketing & data)
Please send slides to @measurecamp_sw & we will add them to this list.